The Memphis in May International Festival is seeking an Executive Assistant with outstanding office skills to support the president & CEO. This is a full-time, year-round career position at one of America’s leading civic festival organizations.
We offer a starting base salary range between $46,000 and $52,000 along with a desirable benefits package including paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage with a deductible reimbursement plan, a generous 401K plan, plus an annual bonus, and paid time off. The position is salary exempt and offers overtime pay during the festival season.
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and professional administrative support experience. We seek a highly organized individual with strong office skills who is experienced in developing and managing procedural processes.
We seek a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Professional public image, appearance, and a friendly, pleasant manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce is desired.
- Detail oriented and able to handle a fast-paced multi-task work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and the ability to gain cooperation through discussion and persuasion.
- Experience in schedule management as well as travel booking.
- Experience in working with individuals and organizations from diverse cultural backgrounds is a plus.
- The ability and flexibility to work long hours, as required, during event season.
- The ability to remain calm when working in high pressure, time sensitive situations.
- A discerning and confidential nature.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary history no later than January 7, 2022, to email@example.com. Please note Executive Assistant in the subject line of your e-mail.
Memphis in May is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minority applicants.