University Park & Ride
Reserve your spot at the University of Memphis parking lot and ride the shuttle to Beale Street Music Festival!
There’s ONLY 1,000 parking spots available so don’t wait and reserve your spot now!
Located just 2.5 miles from the festival, you’ll avoid the crowds parking near the Fairgrounds at Liberty Park.
Parking is $20 a day or $50 for the weekend. The shuttle is free and only available to people parking in the lot.
Reservations close on April 28th, or when parking lot, is full so click the button below to reserve your spot now!
- University Park & Ride address: 3700 Central Ave. Memphis, TN 38111
- Reservations end April 28th, or when parking lot is full
- Must park in the lot to ride shuttle
- Cost: $20 daily or $50 for the weekend
- One pass per vehicle – you’ll receive a pass via email that will need to be displayed on the dash
- Grab your parking spot today and beat the traffic!
University Park & Ride – Shuttle Schedule
Shuttles will be leaving the parking lot and fairgrounds approximately every 15 mins. It will arrive at its destination in approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
- Friday, April 29 – 4:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 30 – 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Sunday, May 1 – 12:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Parking near the Fairgrounds at Liberty Park
There are several first-come, first-served parking lots operated by the City of Memphis next to the Fairgrounds at Liberty park.
The daily fee is $20 and spaces are limited.
Additional parking can be found in areas near the fairgrounds.
- Red Lot – entrance at Hollywood St. near Central Ave. just north of the Liberty Bowl
- ADA Lot – next to Red Lot, entrance at Hollywood St. near Central Ave. just north of the Liberty Bowl
- Silver Lot – entrance through the Tan Lot
- Tan Lot – entrance at Southern Ave., south of the coliseum
Ride Your Bike!
All About Bikes is providing a bike rack at the North Entrance on Early Maxwell Blvd.
It’s free, but you’ll need to bring your own lock. All About Bikes is providing security and assistance with flats.
Coming from Downtown? Take the MATA Rapid Shuttle instead and don’t worry about parking. Click here for more information.